Turmeric Noodle Soup
Immune-boosting Turmeric Noodle Soup with ginger-infused broth! Great benefits for healing and inflammation.
Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 2 large bowls
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 oz. noodles
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 inches fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. turmeric (more to taste)
- 1 1/3 cups peas
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional additions: kale, green beans, green onion, etc.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, pour vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic and grate ginger.
- When broth is boiling, add garlic, ginger, turmeric, peas, broccoli, and noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to a light boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in spinach during last minute of cooking.