$3.00 – $10.65 lb
- — Unsweetened
- — Desiccated
- — Cholesterol Free
- — No Sulfites (SO2) Added
- — Rich in Protein, Fiber & Iron
Eating a healthy diet often requires a few changes to your current dietary habits. Depending on the situation, the most natural change is altering the between-meal snacks. Opting for a healthy alternative to the snack foods you reach for most often is an easy way to improve your personal health and well-being. Unsweetened shredded coconut could be one of the best components of any healthy diet.
Health benefits of shredded coconut
Unsweetened coconut contains a low concentration of carbohydrates, but it still has a significant amount of fiber. Since the standard American diet has a low level of fiber, adding dried coconut to your diet as a healthy snack or a baking ingredient will increase the amount of fiber in a diet plan. Since your body needs a certain amount of dietary fiber each day, eating coconut encourages a healthy level of fiber and reduces the complications associated with a low fiber diet.
Dried coconut is also a good source of iron, as well as the immune-boosting mineral zinc.
How to use dried or desiccated coconut
Dried coconut is a healthy option for snacks and part of a meal. Eat a handful of dried coconut between meals to limit hunger or add it to specific food items as an accent to the other flavors. Coconut is also a frequent and flavorful ingredient in many cuisines and can be used as breading or as an elegant decoration on cakes and other baked goods.
Eating a healthy diet requires a few changes to your current habits, mainly if you’re trying to reduce specific health risks or improve your existing energy levels. Dried coconut has a high amount of fatty acids and fiber, which help reduce hunger and encourage weight loss over time. Order some today from Food to Live!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 200g (7 oz) dried арrісоtѕ
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) walnuts
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp maple ѕуruр
- Place apricots in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped. (Alternatively, you can finely chop them with a sharp knife on a cutting board).
- Add walnuts, coconut, lemon zest, and maple syrup. Process until mixture is well combined and begins to form a ball.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in flaked coconut. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving, or alternatively store in the freezer.
We also have