Organic Chia Seeds Flour
$3.64 – $15.98 lbs
- — Certified Organic
- — Non-GMO, Kosher
- — Very Low in Cholesterol and Sodium
- — Good Source of Calcium, Phosphorus,
- — Dietary Fiber and Manganese
What if you could create your favorite bakery staples without relying on regular white grain flour? Whether you have a gluten sensitivity to worry about or are simply trying to limit your family’s unhealthy carbohydrate intake, there are many reasons to avoid using white flour in your kitchen. Organic chia seed flour provides a healthy, vegan, gluten-free alternative to regular flour. It has a range of uses. Not only can it be used for baking, but it can also thicken sauces and soups or be added to salads or smoothies to give them a boost of fiber and protein.
Organic chia seed flour is a low-cholesterol, plant-based source of fiber and protein. This makes it a great option for athletes trying to gain an easy boost in protein, as well as for vegetarians and vegans who may have difficulty finding varied plant-based protein sources. Here’s a breakdown of all the benefits of organic chia seed flour.
- Protein: It can be hard to find healthy, plant-based protein sources, but organic chia seed flour makes the mark. Each ounce of this flour packs in a whopping 4.6 grams of protein, a key ingredient for muscle growth and repair, as well as healthy skin and hair.
- Fiber: Digestive health is the foundation of whether your body feels good at the end of the day. Eating a diet rich in high-fiber foods can help with digestive health, allowing your body to break down nutrients in an efficient manner and leaving you feeling strong. Organic chia flour gives you 38% of your daily fiber need per ounce.
- No Sugar: Limiting sugars is one important reason to reduce carbohydrate intake. High-sugar diets can lead to energy crashes, obesity, and diabetes. Organic chia flour offers limited carbohydrates and 0g sugar per serving, making it a healthier option for your home baking.
- Low Sodium: Sodium causes your body to retain water, leaving you feeling bloated and achy at the end of the day, and high-sodium diets can also lead to high blood pressure and, in pregnant women, preeclampsia. That’s why limiting your sodium intake on a daily basis is a cornerstone to good health. With only 4mg of sodium per ounce—0% of your daily allowance—organic chia flour is a low-sodium food and is a great option if you’re trying to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- No Cholesterol: High cholesterol can lead to health complications including atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke. Limiting cholesterol intake is especially important for people who have a history of heart disease or are prone to blood clots.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays