Organic Raw Pistachios
$60.00 – $1,799.98 lbs
Out of stock
- — Certified Organic Product
- — Kosher
- — Very Low in Cholesterol & Sodium
- — Good Source of Thiamin and Vitamin B6
- — Good Source of Copper and Manganese
Food To Live Organic Raw Pistachios are full of antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals, and delicious to boot. These nuts make one of the best snacks you can find. You can use them in a variety of dishes, both sweet and savory. Pesto, milk, and dips made with organic raw pistachios are particularly good and very nutritious.
Health Benefits of Organic Pistachios
The benefits raw organic pistachio nuts offer are too numerous to count. The majority of them come from the extraordinarily high nutritional value of the nut. Aside from vitamins and minerals, as well as protein and fiber, organic pistachios are rich in antioxidants. Those benefit your entire body and eye health in particular.
Organic raw pistachios are also very good for the heart and digestion due to dietary fiber (12.7g per one cup of nuts). Athletes, bodybuilders, and everyone concerned with weight management, will do well to eat pistachios regularly as they give you a lot of protein (25.3g per cup). They also contain heart-friendly fats that your body quickly transforms into energy. Therefore, if included in a well-balanced weight management diet, organic raw pistachios will be beneficial for achieving your fitness goals.
Note that raw organic pistachio nuts aren’t poisonous by default. However, they can turn toxic when contaminated with mold. Store your nuts in a dry place and within an airtight container. Never eat pistachios (or any other nuts) if they smell bad or show any signs of mold contamination.
Raw Organic Pistachio Nuts: Nutrition Data
While the content of dietary fiber and protein in organic raw pistachios is impressive, it’s vitamins and minerals that make them truly special.
Raw organic pistachios contain:
- Vitamin A
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Due to zinc, iron, and calcium, organic raw pistachios are very good for vegans. They also give you a small boost of essential omega 3 fatty acids.
How to Enjoy Organic Raw Pistachios: Roasting & More
Organic raw pistachios are delicious as they are, so you can just snack on them from the pack or add the kernels to a trail mix. If you want to be a bit more creative, use these nuts in:
- Nut milk and butter. Soak organic raw pistachios in water for a few hours before pulsing them in a blender. Add spices and seasonings to taste.
- Hummus and dips. Use the same rules, but add some cooked or canned beans as well as lemon juice and more spices to the mix. You don’t need to presoak organic raw pistachios for making these dishes.
- Stews. Any stew, curry, or even chili will be more delicious and definitely more nutritious if you add some organic pistachios.
- Baked goods. Baking with organic raw pistachios means your final product will be much tastier. You can use them in muffins, breads, cookies, granola, or even cakes. Use whole or crushed nuts, as well as pistachio meal (make with a grinder).
Roast organic raw pistachios to enhance their taste simply by putting them in the oven for 5-10 minutes. Stir frequently as they burn fast.
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays
Recommended postsNot available POST
- 3 cups basil
- juice of a half medium lemon
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 2 large garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse until evenly chopped.
- Slowly add in the olive oil through the top of the processor. Pulse until evenly combined, but not completely smooth.