$5.66 – $11.99 lb
- — Sprouting Seeds, Kosher
- — High Germination Rate
- — High in Vitamins C
- — Gluten, Cholesterol and Sugars Free
- — Country of Origin: USA
Radish seeds and sprouts have been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years. Even today those who practice it recognize the value of these seeds and sprouts. The healing power of this herb is truly incredible.
Sprouts grown from radish seeds are delicious and can be a great addition to many salads and some other dishes.
The healing power of radish seeds is extremely high. The most important health benefits offered by both seeds and sprouts are:
- Lowering blood pressure.
Radish seeds contain flavonoids (anthocyanins). These elements lower blood pressure and have a strong positive effect on the cardiovascular system in general. Therefore, they do not only help for hypertension but also reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cleansing your liver.
The liver is a natural filter that protects our bodies. The toxins from food and environment poison it and reduce the efficiency of this filter. Radish seeds remove excess of bilirubin from your liver and control its production. They also flush toxins out of your body. Therefore, they can be used in a treatment program for jaundice and for detox.
- Improving digestion.
Radish is a great natural source of fiber. This and the herb’s anti-inflammatory properties allow it to influence your digestive system. Seeds of Radish seeds relieve indigestion and constipation. By extension, these effects assist in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Reducing the risk of cancer.
Flavonoids possess potent anti-carcinogenic properties. Therefore, eating radish seeds and sprouts on a regular basis reduces the risk of developing various types of cancers, especially intestinal, stomach, and oral cancer.
- Assisting in the treatment of diabetes.
These seeds can affect the rate of blood sugar absorption. The effect is potent enough to be a significant help to diabetics.
How to Sprout Seeds at Home
- Yields approximately 3 Cups (1/2 lb.) of Sprouts. Prep 3 Tablespoons of seed, then transfer into a bowl or into your Sprouter. Add 2-3 times as much cool (60°-70°) water. Mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- Allow seeds to soak for 6-12 hours. Empty the seeds into your Sprouter (if necessary). Drain off the soak water. Rinse thoroughly with cool (60°-70°) water. Drain thoroughly! Set your Sprouter anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70° is optimal) between Rinses. Ensure sufficient air-circulation is provided.
- Always be sure to Drain very thoroughly. The most common cause of inferior sprouts is inadequate drainage. Rinse and Drain again every 8-12 hours for 3 days.
Enjoy your home-made sprouts!
Do you want to buy our products with discount?
We send discount coupons for every holidays